Friday, October 24, 2008

The Mind of Christ

These lyrics seem to run through my head constantly right now.

To receive when others reject, to treat each one with true respect,
To shield when others throw stones, to be with one whos all alone,
To think and choose to see the very best,
To live like this is nothing less than to possess

Chorus
The mind of Christ, my highest goal
The Lords delight, the desire of my soul
The Fathers heart will always guide my life
If I will have in me the mind of Christ

To build up when others tear down, to seek the lost until theyre found,
To give grace where its needed most, rejecting pride when others boast,
To sacrifice my all without regret,
To live like this is nothing less than to possess.

We hope to have more information to share with you all soon.

No comments: