Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009.
A very good day. I enjoyed spending the day with my mom and grandma. My thoughts drifted to Nana often as I watched my boys play today. My mom gave me my baby bracelet and my first locket to give to Nana. I can't wait to put that bracelet on her little wrist.

We sang this at my parents' church this morning...

Things in the past, things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my hopes, all of my plans
My heart and my hands are lifted to you

Lord, I offer my life to you
Everything I've been through
Use it for your glory
Lord I offer my days to you
Lifting my praise to you
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer you my life

I guess that's all that really needs to be said.
To those of you waiting today as well, Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought of you on sunday.