This "Journey to Liberia" has been much different than we anticipated. I've come to the point where I'm okay with that, but it's taken awhile. I still have no idea how this journey will end. As for today, we continue to wait to bring Nana home. We have no control over whether or not we will be allowed to continue to wait. If we are allowed, we have no idea how long that wait will be. One day at a time is all I can handle right now.
At least for tonight, I'm okay with that.
I don't know if I'll post here for awhile. I probably will only post here again if I have concrete news on Nana, or on this process ending. In the mean time, feel free to visit our family at my other blog...www.kerristetler.blogspot.com