Monday, January 26, 2009

"There is hope in the midst of hopelessness. Death is not where we lose; the onset of hopelessness is the great defeater. So allow hope to rise up within you. And when it seems that hopefulness is the least appropriate response in this situation, let it rise up even more. Whisper your hope when you lie down at night; scream your hope when you wake in the morning.Live your hope as if it is the one and only thing that sustains you in this ravaged world. You will not be disappointed."
Palmer

I thought some of you who read this blog, and are longing to hold your children in Liberia, might need a little extra hope tonight. I know I do. I know I've posted this before on both of my blogs, but it's worth posting in the midst of all these questions. Join with us in prayer tonight. I really do believe it makes a difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

donna and i are holding on to hope for you and for nana...